Hex Workshop is a trial version Windows program, that belongs to the category Development software with subcategory Assemblers & Hex Editors.
More about Hex Workshop
Since the program joined our selection of software and apps in 2007, it has obtained 92,439 downloads, and last week it gained 14 installations.
The current version of the software is 5.02 and was updated on 3/4/2008. It's available for users with the operating system Windows 95 and previous versions, and you can download it in English.
About the download, Hex Workshop is a software that requires less storage space than the average program in the section Development software. It's a very popular program in Egypt, Turkey, and South Africa.
- The Structure Viewer now supports opening and applying structures from multiple structure libraries
- The Structure Viewer now supports setting document file extensions, display names, and verify statements (used for sanitiy checking)
- A new "/FILELIST" command line argument allows users to load a list of files from a text file
- Buttons were added to the Checksum results tab, bookmarks results tab, and structure viewer to increase usability
- Bookmarks can now be auto-loaded when open documents
- Users can now select odd and even column background colors
- Many bug fixes and minor enhancements